Coda at Bryant Street is home to a community of people who relish the details, value the friendships, savor the moments. So we designed our space to spark those experiences more organically and more often. Gather with friends and family in the clubhouse lounge, work up a sweat in the gym, or bump into a neighbor-turned-friend at the coffee bar. You’ll find good things just happen more easily here.
- LOBBY WITH CONCIERGE TO ASSIST YOUR DAY-TO-DAY NEEDS FROM 4 PM - 12 AM SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
- WELCOMING LOBBY WITH LIBRARY & A COMMUNAL TABLE FOR FLEXIBLE WORK OPTIONS OR SIMPLY CATCHING UP WITH FRIENDS
- ACCESS-CONTROLLED BIKE STORAGE WITH SEPARATE ENTRANCE AND REPAIR SHOP
- SPACIOUS ATTIC-INSPIRED CLUBHOUSE LOUNGE WITH OUTDOOR TERRACE LOCATED ON THE PENTHOUSE
- STYLISH AND SPACIOUS CO-WORKING SPACE ON MEZZANINE LEVEL
- ENCLOSED ON-SITE PARKING AVAILABLE
- THOUGHTFULLY PLANNED GYM WITH STRENGTH, CARDIO AND FITNESS ON DEMAND